Become a Taxi Driver
Do you enjoy being an active member of the community and love interacting with a diverse range of people each day?
Would you like to build your own business, work flexible shifts and earn good money while touring the magnificent Greater Port Macquarie area?
By joining Port Macquarie Taxis as a professional driver, you will gain access to ongoing specialist training opportunities to further enhance your career within an easy going, but large regional community that thrives on close local connections and a booming tourism market.
Before application – please ensure you can meet the basic criteria below:
- Have held an Australian Driver Licence for a total of at least 12 months in the previous two years.
- Hold an unrestricted NSW Driver Licence.
- Complete a Police background check.
- Be at least 20 years old.
- Be medically fit to drive a public transport vehicle.
- Complete an English language test of conversational English. Contact Roads and Maritime Services on 02 9689 8888 for more details.
- Complete an Application for an Authority to Drive
- Application Documents required for upload:
- Completed & Signed RMS Application
- ID Photos as required for above application
- Copy of Drivers Licence
To apply, please fill out the application form here: